What should I do if I am not covered by Obama's executive order on deportation?

The Democrats and President Barack Obama have done what they could to grant legal status to as many illegal immigrants as they lawfully could, but that leaves many of you out.  However, there is no reason to lose heart because right now things are looking pretty good.  Yes, you would have been better off with papers, but this what you can do to improve your chances of legalization:

  1. DO NOT leave the United States because you have lost hope.  Hang in there because your turn will come.  If you leave, your chance is gone because any legalization will require you to have continuous stay.
  2. If you are a woman of childbearing age, try to have what is known as an anchor baby.  If you give birth in the United States, you will be able to apply for legal status.  You do not need a boyfriend or husband; many women simply seduce a man (there are a lot of men who have nothing better to do but to search for women).  You can also strike a deal with another undocumented male alien to help each other since even if you two are not in a relationship, he can apply as the father.
  3. Stay out of trouble and do not mess with the law.  Do not drive while drunk, do not steal, do not break the law, and always do the right thing.

While comprehensive immigration reform is not happening as long as President Obama is in power, but both Democrats and Republicans are scared right now of you because of your numbers and all the protests going on.  Even American people have given up and resigned themselves, so they are unlikely to protest.  It is only a matter of time that full legal status is granted to everyone.  We are receiving reports that people from Latin America and all over the world are preparing to cross the border illegally through Mexico or overstay their visas so that they will have five years by the time a full amnesty is signed into law by the next president.